Wednesday 20 February 2019

Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - Unknown Venue & Date, 1987

Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - Unknown Venue, Unknown Date, 1987

Source FM Radio Broadcast [BBC Radio 1]

Track List:-

01 - My Bag
02 - 29
03 - Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken
04 - Jennifer She Said
05 - Patience
06 - Perfect Blue
07 - Hey Rusty
08 - Mr Malcontent
09 - Perfect Skin

My Notes:-

Another from Alan, many thanks as always to him for his shares,
and also to the person that shared originally.
Sounds great no need for remastering.
All I did was fade the last track as the DJ comes on talking at the end.
Other than that no tinkering!
Just passing this along.
Enjoy.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.


Original Notes:-

A fantastic FM broadcast of a portion of a Lloyd Cole and the Commotions gig somewhere in the UK in 1987. 
I've seen this gig listed as having taken place in Sheffield or Nottingham. 
I've never seen a date for this gig other than the year.
I don't have the exact lineage for this recording, but I would estimate that its FM>cassette>CD-R.
I've done no processing to the recording other than increased the volume.
I hope you enjoy.

Download:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6kaufz4pz7ch/Lloyd_Cole%20%26%20The%20Commotions%20-%20Unknown%20Venue%2C%20Unknown%20Date%2C%201987.rar

2 comments:

  1. hello, apparently files are corrupted with a virus ?
    Thank you for your work.
    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dom,
    files are okay just downloaded and extracted them.
    all files are clean no virus.
    not sure what the issue is your end.
    let me know and i will try and help.
    best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...