Friday 26 June 2020

Clare Grogan- Powerhaus, London, 26/04/1994

Clare Grogan- Powerhaus, Islington, London, 26th April 1994 [Dream Remaster]

Source Audience

Track List:

01 Safe In Your Lies
02 You Reach Me
03 Feet First
04 Clare Chat
05 Dizzy Kiss
06 Killing Time
07 Child Again
08 Mindless

My Lineage:
R.C. WAVS > File Editing/Remastering > FLAC [Level 8]

Remaster Notes:
Many thanks to RC for all he has shared with us & a BIG shout out to the taper, great capture.
This had a few errors in the files which I fixed.
Needed no restoration, just some editing & then remastering.
Sounds lush, the original was amazing, I have just added some finishing touches.
Not many shows from Clare so this is a bit special.
Hope you enjoy it, it's a cracker!

Dream Remastered @ Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, 2020.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the Records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.
This is not me being vain just that I get files with no info, it is frustrating!

If you need to contact me leave a message in comments,
I do not publish e-mail addresses of myself or any one else.
Leave me your details and i will get in touch, thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4amw454b4xph/Clare_Grogan-%20Powerhaus%2C%20Islington%2C%20London%2C%2026th%20April%201994%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...