Wednesday 10 February 2021

The Smiths - I Wish I Could Laugh

 



The Smiths - Civic Hall, Guildford, 28th February 1985 ["I Wish I Could Laugh"]

Source Audience

Track List:

01 William, It Was Really Nothing
02 I Want The One I Can't Have
03 What She Said
04 Handsome Devil
05 How Soon Is Now?
06 Shakespeare's Sister
07 Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
08 That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
09 Rusholme Ruffians
10 Hand In Glove
11 The Headmaster Ritual [Tape Flip, Fade Out]]
12 Nowhere Fast [TF, Fade In]
13 Stretch Out And Wait
14 Still Ill
15 Meat Is Murder [Encore Break 1, Fade Out]
16 Miserable Lie [EB1 Fade In, EB2, Fade Out]
17 Barbarism Begins At Home [EB2, Fade In]

Remaster Notes:
HUGE thanks to Zizi for the lovely artwork, much appreciated.
Have included MP3 samples so you can listen first before you decide if you want this or not. 
Many thanks to Soundsville & DavidA for sharing, much appreciated.
Great recording.
This has been restored (some hiss remains), 
remastered & speed adjusted on a track by track basis.
Took hours on this one, tweaking the speeds etc to get it right.
Ironed out quite a few level drops on this as well as other little tweaks here & there.
Sounds splendid, time well spent.
The songs as listed with this & at PJLM are incorrect.
They are now in there correct order.
This is the only time I can remember that PJLM was wrong, 
so much data to sort, does such an amazing job,
and has given us a brilliant website for information, praise to Stephane!
The biggest issue for many will be the tape hiss, 
I used as much as I dared without squashing all the dynamics.
If you can live with that then this will be a repeat play.
Stay handsome & enjoy...

"I Wish I Could Laugh", was Dream Remastered @ 
Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, Winter 2020/21.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the Records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Samples:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3w76xbb4he6i/The_Smiths%20-%20I%20Wish%20I%20Could%20Laugh%20%5BMP3%20Samples%5D.rar

Download In 2 Parts:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/bok831xtfc6/The_Smiths%20-%20I%20Wish%20I%20Could%20Laugh.part1.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/yxp9f5st6q2/The_Smiths%20-%20I%20Wish%20I%20Could%20Laugh.part2.rar

1 comment:

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...