Saturday 13 October 2018

Pet Shop Boys - Way Out West Festival, 2015




Pet Shop Boys - Way Out West Festival, Slottsskogen,
                             Gothenburg, Sweden, 14th August 2015 [Dream Remaster]

Source Radio Broadcast [Radio2 RAI]

Track List:-

01 - Axis > One More Chance > A Face Like That
02 - Opportunities
03 - Fugitive > Integral
04 - I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing > Suburbia
05 - I'm Not Scared
06 - Fluorescent
07 - West End Girls
08 - Somewhere
09 - Leaving
10 - Thursday > Love etc
11 - I Get Excited You Get Excited Too > Rent
12 - It's A Sin
13 - Domino Dancing
14 - Always On My Mind 
15 - Go West
16 - Vocal > > Band Intros > It's Alright

Remaster Notes:-

This was a great show spoilt by the radio chatter.
So...
I have removed all the DJ talking, now only the music remains.
This was done by using fades in & out.
Not a perfect solution, I don't think one exists, so it is what it is.

I also put the songs that go together back together,
they were split into separate tracks on the original.
Personally I prefer the songs in the way you would have heard them had you been present,
everyone has there own preference, no right or wrong, this is mine.

When all that was done I did some light EQ touches.

A few issues:
In "I'm Not Scared" there is a half second "jitter",
this is on the original, nothing I have done to it,
goes as soon as you hear it, so no real problem.
On "West End Girls" from 2:20 to 2:30 there are more "jitters".
These you will notice big time, present on the original.
On "It's A Sin" & "Domino Dancing" there is another half second jitter, nothing serious.
I have no idea how to rectify these errors,
if anyone knows please get in touch, I would be most interested to learn.

There are extensive original notes in the download for you to read if you so wish,
from the original seeder(s) on Dime.
My thanks to the taper & seeders for this ending up with me.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy,

Dream Remastered @ Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, 2018.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine, all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you & happy trading.

Download:
Need both parts:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6xfj384qifsb/Pet_Shop%20Boys%20-%20Way%20Out%20West%20Festival%2C14th%20August%202015%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D%20PART%201.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/601a1fcrw8lx/Pet_Shop%20Boys%20-%20Way%20Out%20West%20Festival%2C14th%20August%202015%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D%20PART%202.rar


No comments:

Post a Comment

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...