Saturday 8 February 2020

Transvision Vamp - Barrowlands, 21/06/1989

Transvision Vamp - Barrowlands, Glasgow, 21st June 1989 [Dream Remaster]

Source FM Radio Broadcast

Track List:-

01. The Only One
02. Psychosonic Cindy
03. Tell That Girl To Shut Up
04. Trash City
05. Down On You
06. Halo Jones
07. Born To Be Sold
08. The Last Time
09. Revolution Baby
10. I Want Your Love
11. Baby I Don’t Care
12. Sex Kick

Remaster Notes:-

Many thanks to Scott for sending this my way, much appreciated.
This is from the Bootleg CD "Punk Trash City Rockers".
Sounded very flat, so did what I could with it.
Considering that it is very lossy, it turned out quite well.
An improvement over the original for sure.
Tape flip between tracks 7 & 8, faded out/in rather than cut off/in.
Encore removed, no music or chat is missed.
Enjoy...

Dream Remastered @ Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, 2019.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.

If you need to contact me leave a message in comments,
I do not publish e-mail addresses of myself or any one else.
Leave me your details and i will get in touch, thanks.

Download:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ohyi4g02259/Transvision_Vamp%20-%20Barrowlands%2C%20Glasgow%2C%2021st%20June%201989%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...