Friday 3 April 2020

The Smiths - Oxford Apollo, 18th March 1985

The Smiths - Oxford Apollo, 18th March 1985 [Same Day Again, Dream Remaster]

Remaster Notes:-

This came to me like most of my Smiths collection from the excellent smiths torrents.
My thanks to David & all who shared on there, much appreciated.
Most will be familiar with this.
I have just done a straight remaster.
No restoration etc.
Sounds lovely, more crisp & dynamic.
A great addition to your collection.

Enjoy...

Dream Remastered @ Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, 2020.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.
This is not me being vain just that I get files with no info, it is frustrating!

If you need to contact me leave a message in comments,
I do not publish e-mail addresses of myself or any one else.
Leave me your details and i will get in touch, thanks.

Track list & original notes are in the download.

Download [2 parts]:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6smspy42ed19/The%20Smiths%20-%20Oxford%20Apollo%2C%2018th%20March%201985%20%5BSame%20Day%20Again%2C%20Dream%20Remaster%5D.part1.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/27oqj4ba1yr1/The%20Smiths%20-%20Oxford%20Apollo%2C%2018th%20March%201985%20%5BSame%20Day%20Again%2C%20Dream%20Remaster%5D.part2.rar

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks!! Can't wait to see what magic you've done with this!! Grateful as always, Queertone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, thanks for the nice comment, hope you enjoy this often.

    ReplyDelete

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...