Thursday 21 May 2020

The Primitives - Warner Theatre, Washington, 5/12/88

The Primitives - Warner Theatre, Washington D.C., 5th December 1988 [Dream Remaster]

Source Soundboard

Track List:

01 Dreamwalk Baby
02 Buzz Buzz Buzz
03 I'll Stick With You
04 Stop Killing Me
05 Through The Flowers
06 Across My Shoulder
07 Keep Me In Mind
08 Out Of Reach
09 Carry Me Home
10 Shadow
11 Never Tell
12 Nothing Left
13 Way Behind Me
14 Everything Shining Bright
15 Really Stupid
16 I'll Be Your Mirror
17 All The Way Down
18 Crash
19 Spacehead

Remaster Notes:
Many thanks to Alan for sharing here, much appreciated.
This is great audio quality, but it had one of the worst editing jobs ever!
Tracks cut off & starting at random.
I decided to fade in/out to make it a better listen.
It is very slightly distorted but nothing major.
Remastered well, sounds very nice.
So editing aside a nice show for your collection.
Enjoy...

Dream Remastered @ Reflecting Sound Studios, Southampton, England, 2020.

Do NOT sell this recording.
Freely given to you, so don't charge others.
Do NOT sell it on Ebay or Ioffer or any other place.
Buy the Records/CD's/Go to shows if there are any.
Support the artist anyway you can.
Failure to comply will result in the karma police visiting.
Want to share this?
That is fine all that I ask is keep these notes with your shares, thank you.
This is not me being vain just that I get files with no info, it is frustrating!

If you need to contact me leave a message in comments,
I do not publish e-mail addresses of myself or any one else.
Leave me your details and i will get in touch, thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Notes:
Unfortunately there are only two Primitives shows I own.
This is the second one.
First one uploaded as torrent # 123649, Glasgow Barrowlands.
More Primitives shows would be appreciated.
Got this on cd-r in a trade, so I can't say anything about sources.
A good audience recording I would say, rate B+.
Nearly 46 min long.
Lineage: trade > cd-r > wave > flac8
Sorry, no scanner, no artwork.
Enjoy!!

Download: [2 parts]:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6m92i222bpcf/The%20Primitives%20-%20Warner%20Theatre%2C%20Washington%20D.C.%2C%205th%20December%201988%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D.part1.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6ar7trz2pdd7/The%20Primitives%20-%20Warner%20Theatre%2C%20Washington%20D.C.%2C%205th%20December%201988%20%5BDream%20Remaster%5D.part2.rar

7 comments:

  1. Soundboard recording? Notes say audience recording. Thanks.

    Also - Have any Everything But The Girl by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soundboard it is.
    No sorry have nothing from EBTG always looking out for some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't suppose Dave has anything from Primitives '92/'93? I've been looking for a live version of "Lead Me Astray" for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Not sure what the good Doctor has.
      Have messaged him with your request.
      Stay tuned...

      Delete
  4. Here is the good Doctors reply:
    Sorry no Primitives at all, not even sure I ever saw them live but if I did, I didn’t record anything, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Not to worry though. I'll keep on with the search. Thank you for trying.

      Delete
  5. No problem, if I or the doc come across any I will be sure to post them on here,
    so maybe check back every now & then.
    Should you find any please let us know, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

XTC - Love At First Sight

  XTC - Ole Man River's, Avondale, New Orleans, Louisiana, 15th November 1980 Source Audience [Master By RH] Track List: 01 Intro Music ...